What's going on?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What's going on?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

melandrien
    Participant
    August 16, 2014 at 7:46 am #59506
    What's going on?

Hey,

So, I could use an opinion on my current situation with this girl.

First we were only in contact over e-mails (work related, one time business between our companies). After the business part was done we kept going in a very light hearted conversation and decided to meet after a few days.
    We went for a coffee, spent whole afternoon there. I was enjoying it, and think she did as well. It was actually her who kept saying we should have another coffee or water, if I’m not in a rush. Evening ended, i walked her to her car, kissed her goodbye (just a polite short kiss), went home. Sent her a short text I enjoyed the evening and would like to see her again, she immediately replied she enjoyed it as well, and that we’ll meet again.

The following days we exchanged a few texts, I tried to hook up with her again, first time she refused for what seemed to be a legitimate reason, second time (2 days ago) she didn’t even reply.

melandrien
    Participant
    August 16, 2014 at 7:50 am #59507

During our date I heard that ‘click’…. Of course could have been just me, but then she’s some actress. Please make no mistake – I’m not desperate, this happens, I know it and won’t have a problem to forget her if I have to, move on to the next girl. But still, it’s why I’m still thinking to give her another shot.

Would you pursue? What would you tell her?

carterspindle
    Participant
    August 18, 2014 at 8:48 am #59520

When you guys exchange a few text. Who started engaging the conversation first? You her then you her. Or you you you. Or her her her. If you constantly started it it could be bad and cause her to lose interest. Thirst and neediness are turn offs I’m not saying you did be needy or thirsty. But you might of. Wait a month or two. Hit her with a text with intentions only to hang out not to just see how she’s doing. Good luck