What's going on.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What's going on.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AlexHg657
    Participant
    October 11, 2014 at 1:57 am #65702
    What's going on.

There is a girl I have known for well over a year. Several months ago we started flirting a little bit mostly just being playful. I asked her out on two occasions, she never gave me an answer so I assumed she was not interested so I gave up. A friend of ours insisted I try asking her out to a movie, I did and she agreed. We saw the movie together with very little conversation before or after, she seemed a little rushed about the whole thing. I again took this as a bad sign so I figured nothing more would come of it. A month ago I decided to tell her how I felt about her, her response was that she kind of avoids stuff like that. Since then we have been talking more, and today we hung out just us two. I am ok with being friends, we get along quite well, but I can’t help be feel more and more drawn to her.
    I don’t know if there is any possibility with her, or not. Nor do I really know how to proceed.
    Also because I feel someone may ask, we are both in our late twenties.

Dulu
    Dulu
    Participant
    October 11, 2014 at 6:21 am #65709

This is very similar to the situation I’m going through.

I wish I had an answer to give you, but I think women are just weird. Maybe she doesn’t want to get hurt, or lose the friendship.

Take your time, try to be cool (I know it can be hard to resist the urge to TRY and speed things up), and just let her figure out what she wants to do… That’s really all I’m able to do right now, so that’s all I can tell you. Good luck.

retrospect
    Participant
    October 12, 2014 at 8:53 pm #65745

Im also not a dating guru, but i’d just tell her you are willing to try it out
    And
    If she doesnt like it you could be friends?