What's going on here?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What's going on here?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

irresolute
    Participant
    February 13, 2015 at 1:45 pm #73371
    What's going on here?

Hi all, I appreciate your answers here:

I met this guy 2 years ago and told him I loved him. I was attached at the time, he always saw my as a friend with benefits and nothing more.
    I deleted him from social media several times, he looked for me, then we fought again, it was a circle.
    Recently, he contacted me after 2 months no contact and we started chatting again. We met last Tuesday morning and we had sex. It was kinda awquard. I texted him thank you, love u, and then he texted me at night and I ignored him. He asked me if I was mad at him, I replied no, asked how he was, he replied and I ignored.
    Yesterday I created an account on Adult friend finder, and I know he is a member there and visits daily. However, I hadn.t contacted him after our last texts.
    My question here is: do you think he’ll get mad or what would he think about this situation? He seemed interested on me

GTR King
    Participant
    February 13, 2015 at 7:28 pm #73442

Best to ask him if he is interested & see what happens

ConfusedOne83
    Participant
    February 17, 2015 at 5:49 pm #73639

I agree

quirkygirl30
    Participant
    February 23, 2015 at 2:20 pm #73949

First of all, figure out what YOU really want, and assertively tell him. Be nice, but most importantly be assertive. He may be upset but you’ve gotta be true to yourself.

samzuck15
    Participant
    February 23, 2015 at 10:27 pm #74001

Agreed.

rp512
    Participant
    February 23, 2015 at 11:02 pm #74003

Talk to him about it

Martin1988
    Participant
    February 28, 2015 at 9:55 am #74396

Talk To him and see what he wants.

Sunflower
    Participant
    March 1, 2015 at 10:07 am #74431

I agree that you should talk to him about it. If he doesn’t know how much you care about him, he might not take your feelings into account. However, if you do let him know how you feel, and he still doesn’t reciprocate, it is best to try and move on. If its what you want out a of a relationship, you definitely deserve someone who will reciprocate your feelings consistently.

SMS
    SMS
    Participant
    March 4, 2015 at 6:19 pm #74771

“he always saw me as a friend with benefits and nothing more.”….You relationship went on and off….You met after like 2 months and had sex that same day…. Ummm… I am sorry but being a guy i think he sees u as someone he could always go for sex if he is like going through a Sexual dry spell, I am not sure if you mean so much to him. I COULD BE WRONG therefor you should talk to him and tell him to make things clear or otherwise dont let him touch urself ever again.
    I dont know if i can give u such an advice like the one i just gave to u, but its my 100% honest opinion. Hope every thing works out well for u.

AlexF
    Participant
    March 4, 2015 at 8:21 pm #74776
    Reply To: What's going on here?

The problem is here is that he obviously is making it clear that he just wants intercourse from this relationship. Also the only way for him to see you differently is for you to put boundaries of what he can do and what he can’t. I suggest you see other individuals if you’r looking for more long lasting relationships. In the beginning of any relationship you need to make it clear what type of relationship you want. This could be translated with body language and topics of discussion.
    If he does not change his attitude you need to ignore him completely if not you will be stuck within the vicious cycle of him just coming back for intercourse. Also before any relationship you need to ask yourself ” what type of relationship do i desire?” Then according to your answers you shall take action within the decision you make.