What's on his mind? Does he like me or just wants sex?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MisteryPrincess
    Participant
    June 26, 2016 at 3:42 am #104093

Hi , i hope you can help me with that because i am so confused…
    Well i met a guy on the internet who helped me to get an internship at the hotel he works , for an apprenticeship he texted me all day today & when i then met him at the hotel he was very funny, nice and a bit flirty. This was 2 months ago and he had an over jealous girlfriend back then). When i finished the internship he did text me once per week only and also called me sometimes.

Now 3 days ago he texted me and said he broke up with his gf cuz he couldnt take her behavious anymore and almost overdid it with 😘 emojis.. and he teased me in an obvious way via text. he also asked me if i’d like to go in a short holiday with him and that he already liked my look /that he already thought i’m pretty while i was the hotel. So do you think he might be just looking for a hook up, is he on a rebound or does he genuiely like me? Though i was wrong most of times to figure out a guys true intentions i really cant imagine he’d be

OverthinkingGuy101
    Participant
    June 26, 2016 at 11:07 am #104095

Ask him to meet up for something of your choice, such as for a drink, walk etc something. You will then see if he has a interest in you and not for sex. Or take the old fashioned approach and just say that you’re happy to meet up but you don’t feel ready for sex yet and see how he reacts.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 26, 2016 at 4:11 pm #104099

get to know him better if he comes on too strong and fast then yeah it’s just sex. take it slow

Louie97
    Participant
    June 27, 2016 at 1:29 pm #104132

since you said he was flirting with you whilst he had an “overjealous” girlfriend…I would be slightly cautious. But like the others said, meet up with him and you will sense his true intentions. Hope all goes well.

eljay
    eljay
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 8:02 am #104398

I don’t think he is looking for sex but I don’t think he is ready for a new relationship. In other words he probably does like you and may stick around for a while but us guys call that the “rebound girl”, she helps you get over your ex. The problem is once he is over his ex he then will get over you. Don’t be mad at him, this is not his fault. He is very emotional right now and he will believe with all his heart that he likes or even loves you. But is fooling you and himself. If you really think he likes you give him space and let him heal “on his own”. He may be the one for you but it is just way too soon, Sorry

alexhunter
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 6:10 pm #104481

Relationships are so complicated when actually it should be so simple