What's she playing at?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What's she playing at?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

qranubis
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 5:53 pm #79959
    What's she playing at?

There’s this girl I met online. We have a lot in common and talked for a few days before I asked her to hang out. We went out but after that one day we haven’t done anything in person since then. We just text and we’ve been texting frequently for about three weeks now. She doesn’t really seem to be open about talking about herself and sometimes her texts are really short and hard to respond to, but not for lack of interest. It can be a little frustrating. She sends me selfies and I send pics in response but that’s it. Just talking and sending pictures. She lives really close to me but hasn’t really wanted to meet up after that one day. She added me on kik, but that was before I got her number. She has a facebook but hasn’t tried friending me or even asking me about it and seems to get a lot of attention from other men. Same with her instagram and snapchat, all our interaction is through text at this point.

What’s her deal?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  qranubis.

southernYankee
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 11:27 pm #79970

Sorry, but she doesn’t seem interested in you romantically. She must want to be friends, since she texts you a lot. But if she was attracted to you, she would want to hang out.

JonathanG
    JonathanG
    Participant
    June 2, 2015 at 11:46 am #79981

She is Is the kind of girl which is fed with male attention and approval. She is probably insecure and doesn’t really know what she actually want. Believe me, you don’t need it. Move on

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by JonathanG JonathanG. Reason: Correction

Anna92
    Participant
    June 3, 2015 at 12:00 pm #80071

Normally I would say she might be shy about meeting in person but the fact she gets so much attention from other men makes that slightly less likely (though not impossible). Why not try asking her about it? Be light about it but make it clear you would like an explanation. If she turns out to be not interested you don’t lose anything except an exhausting and unsatisfactory virtual relationship, and you’ll know for sure that you can move on.

Frost
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 10:26 am #80410

Yes I agree if she was into you she would at-least want to hang out.

dankeronaldo
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 7:32 pm #80474

she doesn’t seem interested in you romanticall wayy. Shewant to be friend onlys.

Appar92
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 11:25 pm #80480

You guys text all the time and she doesn’t seem interested in hang out with you. You gotta let her know, and if she turns you down it’s time to move on.

matildam
    Participant
    June 11, 2015 at 5:15 pm #80698

looks like shes playing you tbh

southernbelle
    Participant
    June 11, 2015 at 7:42 pm #80706

seems like she looks at you just like a friend. Sorry bud.