What's the best next move?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JD123
    Participant
    November 13, 2015 at 2:19 pm #88443

I’ve been on 4 dates so far with a girl I met online. each date has been great with conversation flowing. I’ve been single for a year, she has been for 4 and is very independent. although I like this it’s also a little nerving because if things didn’t work out she’s very comfortable. she of course does want to be in a relationship though & has been on a few dates before me. I do really like her and do get the feeling she likes me. we haven’t kissed only because she’s quite reserved & I haven’t wanted to be too pushy although will make the move next time. we’re seeing each other for date 5 on Wednesday not until later in the eve (work night). I was thinking of sending flowers to hers over the weekend, i want her to feel special but also not appear needy myself. would it seem too forward to invite her over for a meal and movie at mine? it is genuine i’m not expecting sex at all. so far has been dinner & drink dates which have been lovely although I feel another might be a little samey

JD123
    Participant
    November 13, 2015 at 2:38 pm #88444

just to add we’re 25/26

kayla0322
    kayla0322
    Participant
    November 17, 2015 at 1:18 am #88593

it’s okay to invite her to yours for a movie.but you can do more outdoor activities.you just said she is very independent,and you two can do some volunteer work,which may let her think you are kind,and improve you two to know each other on some value