What's the Right Approach?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

FrenziedStarFish
    Participant
    November 26, 2015 at 4:07 pm #89024

I like this guy that I’ve known for awhile. We both like each other yet, he’s dating someone and i believe he’s staying w/ her because she has a kid. It affects me emotionally because he has shared his feelings w/ me and I know how he feels yet, he’s not doing anything about it because he says he loves his gf kid. They’re having issues in the relationship. I usually leave things be but since we openly shared w/ each other our feelings, I am kind of just waiting. I don’t know if I should just continue waiting for him to make up his mind on what he wants or what he wants to do or, if I should Try and move on and find someone for myself to date to get my mind off of him. Me and my friend have known each other for years and we just click. I’ve dated a few guys since knowing my friend, but 2 of the 3 guys turned out to be douche bags and I caught them cheating on me w/ other women. I am not sure what to do. I don’t like what’s going on bc of how it affects me internally. What Should i do?

Anonymous
    November 27, 2015 at 7:06 pm #89061

Why, why, why would you jump into a relationship with someone unavailable with not only a baby, but the baby’s mother? It is like jumping into a relationship with a married man with children. Your man radar is off. Look at mom and dad. Which one taught you to be happy with crumbs? or a guy who cheats? “We Become One Parent and We Marry Another.” if it is ok to post, http://www.drsheilaherenow.net. find the article. You will continue with this merry go round until you see your parents for who they are.

ugogirls
    Participant
    November 28, 2015 at 8:02 am #89067

I would honestly move on.. It sounds to complicated this situation and its probably stressing you out so you just find someone else and you’d both like each other without similar complications of this other person.