Whats wrong with him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Whats wrong with him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bamagirl0630
    Participant
    October 12, 2013 at 10:19 pm #41065
    Whats wrong with him?

Hello,
    I need some advice about what to do about a crazy ex boyfriend. We dated for 10 months and I broke up with him because he told me I was not allowed to have male friends and every time I talked to a male, he would threaten them with bodily harm. We did eventually get back together but it only lasted a week before he then broke it off with me. We have been apart now for 10 months and he constantly stalks me. He follows me to my allergist and is often seen sitting in the parking lot watching me. He has turned up in many places that I am and he has now moved two streets down from me. I am in high school and he is in college. He had to drive his brother to school for two weeks and when he did that, he tried to run me over three times in the parking lot. The police won’t do anything because they say its just coincidence that he is where I am. So onto the other issue. He and I are obviously not friends on Facebook and I have him blocked from my page but he has now made it his life’s work to take all of my friends from me. He has friended as many as he can and he laughed about it to someone who he didn’t realize was my friend. He told them he intends on taking as many friends from me as he can to make me suffer. Now I do realize that they must not have been very good friends in the first place if he is able to take them away from me so Im better off without them. It doesn’t make it any less painful though. I have lost some really good friends to him now. Friends who he hated when we dated and even my guy friends that he once threatened. So here is my question. WHY? Why does a man who broke up with me stalk me and torture me? I didn’t want to lose him in the first place and wanted to marry him so this was not something I did to him. I loved him. If he wanted me then why did he break up with me just to stalk me and hurt me? Can anyone tell me why he is doing this and how I can get away from it? Please give me something concrete. I really need help so that I can have my life back without him in it.

ghostbusterbill
    ghostbusterbill
    Participant
    October 16, 2013 at 10:34 am #41282

He is CRAZY – that’s it. You need to get the cops involved like yestarday! This is serious stuff that you shouldn’t blow off as him just being madly in love or something

JojoMojo
    JojoMojo
    Participant
    October 16, 2013 at 10:35 am #41286

He is CRAZY – that’s it. You need to get the cops involved like yestarday! This is serious stuff that you shouldn’t blow off as him just being madly in love or something

What he said.

rum_tum_tum
    rum_tum_tum
    Participant
    October 16, 2013 at 10:35 am #41288

yikes. sounds like this guy has some serious problems. I would keep trying to get a hold of the local authorities.

ilovefrogs
    ilovefrogs
    Participant
    October 16, 2013 at 10:35 am #41291

First of all – be careful! If you have an concrete evidence of what you’re talking about (messages from friends on Facebook, witnesses of the running over, etc.) you should gather it and attempt to get a restraining order. Next, you’re asking the wrong people for answers to your questions. Only these questions can be answered by the crazy ex. Try to have a civil conversation with him and if he doesn’t cooperate, just ignore everything he’s doing and don’t add fuel to the fire by paying him any attention.

candydude
    candydude
    Participant
    October 16, 2013 at 10:36 am #41289

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ghostbusterbill wrote:</div>He is CRAZY – that’s it. You need to get the cops involved like yestarday! This is serious stuff that you shouldn’t blow off as him just being madly in love or something

What he said.

What they said.