WhatsApp Messages – How do I proceed with her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CamelBoy
    Participant
    September 7, 2017 at 11:55 pm #148562

We met on Tinder 8 weeks ago

We have been on 6 dates, sex on the last 4 of those (TMI?) and been texting constantly for those 2 months. Awesome.

She works in education and so during the past 6 weeks hadn’t been working, but returned to work on Monday.

Since Monday she had been very slow in replying to messages. Almost 24 hours on one occasion. I get shes busy with work

So Wed I asked her plans and tried to arrange a date. She replied Thur evening with the following

‘Hope your day was ok at least it’s Friday tomorrow. I really dont know what we week is looking like. Im really sory. Im feeling totally swamped and overwhelmed with work stuff at the moment and i really dont know if i can commit to anything. Im sorry, but I dont wanna be messing you around x’

Me: ‘Dont be sorry, thats fine, Hope it gets better at work soon and im sure it will’

Her ‘I feel awful and of course I am sorry.x’

Should I reply? It worries me she gave no alternative. Maybe ignoring will make her want me ?

LeeBrando
    Participant
    September 9, 2017 at 5:51 pm #148674

I’d just tell her the sex was awesome so let’s keep it casual and see what happens later 😉

viviva
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 1:34 pm #148785

definitely ignore her..its her job to come back to you now if shes interested …if you dont hear from her she’s not interested.

Patsy26
    Participant
    September 13, 2017 at 11:54 am #148890

if you like her, maybe try send a message again in a few days and see where it takes you.

klin
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 3:34 am #148984

Give her time

Louis Richards
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 12:43 pm #149042

I totally agree