When is it time to just leave her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

burningquestion
    Participant
    May 27, 2014 at 5:56 pm #53876

From day one till a year later, she has said cares about me but does not love me (despite me telling her so) and that seeing each other weekly is the best she can do, in her defense she has said to say when, its not enough, to say so. I love the physical side of our relationship and I do have feelings for her but i have been wanting more. We argued about love over the weekend and she said I have every right to expect someone to love me and to not lower my standards, just another reason I love her. It gets worse, see next comment…

burningquestion
    Participant
    May 27, 2014 at 5:59 pm #53877

My gf has been dealing with her ex spouses recent suicide. Shes really close to that family and has been helping them sort things out, so I was kinda left totally understandably to the side. In a week we barely communicated by text message. So over the weekend stupidly I went by her home late, unannounced (I know stupid) I needed to see her and to just know she was ok, I know it was a bad move but as I drove closer I finally felt happier, so I went. I woke her, she wasnt too happy, yep stupid I know. She was cold, distant, tired and lost, I could see it in her eyes and it killed me to see. We talked and it turned to me and I acted like a complete childish a*s. I stormed out then back in, I apologized and we parted, I hugged her tightly goodbye. I texted her a major supportive apology and we’ve had a few basic texts back and forth. I am in love with her and I know I must stand back and let her come through this on her own and when she returns maybe we’ll be stronger. I am lost too..thx

Anonymous
    May 29, 2014 at 8:52 am #53987

If things got too obnoxious then it is time for you to leave the relationship, if you think you still can work it out then go ahead and give it a try, if none of your plans work out it’s time to bid goodbye. http://www.loveme.ph

steve123
    Participant
    May 29, 2014 at 2:13 pm #54046

Unfortunately the best thing to do is just wait it out. Girls don’t like when men continuosly bug them about an issue if there not sure about something. If she really loves you she will show it and make you happy. Ultimately, if the situation gets more out of hand and you’ve done everything you can then it will be time to say goodbye and move on. Take my word, don’t keep relentlessly trying and hoping that it’ll turn out for the best if you done all that you can. This is coming from a guy who was fixated on one girl for almost 3 years and she probably never even liked me once and I could’ve moved on much faster if I saw the reality of the situation. Anyways I wish the best of luck to you.