When is the best time to ask questions?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

camy313
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 5:20 pm #91577

I’ve been seeing a guy for 2/3months casually; he had a bad breakup and he’s in a “mess” over his child custody battle with his ex. He did not communicate as I expected too,only seeing each other 1/week or 1/every other week! I felt that this is not what I want and text him that I do want a relathionship with a man and not sure that we are on the same page! Now I feel bad and sad for that,and I wonder if I made the right thing as there’s no reply to him! Obviously if he’ll be interested he will be in contact,right?

Anonymous
    January 14, 2016 at 9:19 am #91610

In general, questions are fine; you can always seize upon the parts of them that interest you and concentrate on answering those. And one has to remember when answering questions that asking questions isn’t easy either, and for someone who’s quite shy to stand up in an audience to speak takes some courage.