When other guys try to steal the girl who is not yet your girlfriend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 5:45 am #148007

Hello Everyone,

This happens to me. I am talking to 2 girls online in a game we are playing. We are having fun all together and this GUY appears all of a sudden and the girls start posting how much fun they are having with HIM, hence eliminating me from the Facebook tags and the guy also is not there in person for them (we are both talking to those girls online). I have this feeling that he is trying to replace me and steal these girls for himself. Neither of these girls is my actual girlfriend, but I was there FIRST and I think that what he does is trying to steal them from me. My first instinct is trying to talk to them more and figure out more about the guy.

What can I do to stop him from stealing these two special girls from me? I really like them a lot! 🙁

christinadanderson
    Participant
    September 2, 2017 at 5:38 pm #148033

Ask yourself what you have to offer more than the other guy. Then show this to the girls and they will go with you instead of the other guy.

Sigma
    Participant
    September 3, 2017 at 12:10 pm #148053

Well, I don’t know the guy so I can’t make any assumptions, but I met them FIRST and that should give me a better position! All of a sudden I feel like I was replaced by him! I want to know how do I take him out of the picture???

Nicno14
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 2:29 am #148085

It’s not always about getting there first man. All you can do is try an up your game and get back into the position you were in. Maybe make a play for one of them. If you haven’t said anything about liking either of them, they may see you as just a friend.