When should I hear from him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ginandtonic
    Participant
    July 26, 2016 at 8:58 am #106497

Just curious about how men operate.
    I went out with some friends on Saturday. One of my guy friends bumped into a friend from high school while we were at a bar, and my guy friend came back and told me I should go meet his friend, since he’s exactly my type. So, my guy friend introduces us, and we spent the rest of the night talking and dancing. We had great chemistry. We all went back to my other friend’s apartment after to hang out. This guy kept telling me he was really excited to meet me, and that it was so nice to meet a woman who loves her life and clearly doesn’t care about what other people think, etc. At the end of the night, he told me he really liked me and he gave me his phone number. The next day, Sunday, he texted me making sure I got home ok. I told him yes, and thanks for the great night. He said he had a great time, too and I replied, “see you soon” to which he said “yes you will”.
    If he were going to ask me on a date, when would be customary for me to hear from him?