When texting falls flat

DATING ADVICE FORUM

When texting falls flat

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AlexxA
    Participant
    July 25, 2017 at 10:23 am #143080
    When texting falls flat

Been out on on three dates, and one sleepover with a new guy. No sex, just sleep. He calls me “babe” & “darling”. We get a little mushy, but I attribute it to the newness of liking someone. I like him. He seems to like me. Last night he was asking which of the names I prefer he call me and was saying he wished I was there with him.

We used to text all day, banter & flirtation. Now, I feel like we have nothing to talk about. I haven’t been doing anything interesting, and I think I’m nervous around him, because I do actually have feelings, and its making me vulnerable.He really hasn’t been sending me anything that captivating either. Am I boring? Are things dying out? My friends tell me even serious couple that live together don’t talk all the time. I guess maybe I am overreacting. I was thinking this way last night, and he was asking me what pet name I liked best. So that doesn’t seem like someone who is not interested. I don’t want to rush anything. He texts me almost every morning.