DATING ADVICE FORUM

When to move on

Author
    Comments

• shrimpgumbo22
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 12:38 pm #110424
    When to move on

I’ve been talking to a girl that I work with for about 3 months. Im 32 and she is 29. We were going out for diner, drinks, movies and nights at her house. When we first started taking she expressed that she didn’t know what she wanted and wasnt keen on the idea that we worked together since her last bf worked with us as well. One day after I spent the night at her house she text me to tell me that she had feelings for me more then a friend. The problem is that about a week later she told me that she just wasn’t ready for a relationship because she is just too busy with work and newly started grad school.

The issue is that we still talk, text, and hang out. Last night she invited me to get diner with her when we both got off of work. Later that night I text her to tell her thanks for the invite and driving to dinner and that it was really good catching up with her since I hadn’t seen her in a week. I got no response back. It’s very difficult simply being friends when I have feeling.

Manobilli
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 7:01 pm #110455

Move on