When To Text?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

When To Text?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

loveroflove
    Participant
    July 19, 2016 at 10:16 pm #105815
    When To Text?

Today’s Tuesday. I texted this guy Sunday and he hasn’t responded yet. I’m kinda guessing that he’s not really on his phone a lot(an inference I made when I met him Saturday). I’m just wondering how long I should wait to text him again, since it’s been two days. Should I wait longer? Text sooner?

abhikza
    Participant
    July 20, 2016 at 9:48 am #105830

Don’t over text him!

Try to catch him in person and talk to him in general..

Then ask him what did he think about that (to the thing you texted him)…
    If he says what are you talking about just say to texted him (the thing you texted him xD)..

If he read it and didn’t reply.. Don’t waste your time on him he might be using you to boost his ego many guys do that..
    Goodluck

loveroflove
    Participant
    July 20, 2016 at 10:55 am #105846

Hi, thanks for responding! The problem is that we live in different towns and there aren’t really circumstances under which we can meet in person. Yikes!

SoulYogaMusic
    Participant
    July 20, 2016 at 8:20 pm #105940

I would say wait a week. And then sound a cute, funny text.