When women talk about doing things with you in the future

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AcesDJD
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 5:46 am #122151

How good of a sign is this? Same person I’ve queried about early if anyone’s read my previous questions. Recently she’s mentioned that I should come over when her family has a barbecue this Spring and yesterday she was talking about taking a trip to Europe with me (she’s in her 30’s so not some college kid). Apparently she spent the Christmas holidays with her ex but hasn’t mentioned him to me since then so I’m not sure what the story is there.

We have planned a movie date with dinner or something in a few weeks (because of my schedule it isn’t sooner) but frankly if its just friends I’d rather do something else with my free day 😀 On the other hand I don’t want to have the “I like you” talk that I used to do in high school/college. I’ve put some hints out there like when she was talking about dieting I said “oh you don’t want me to like you anymore” (I’d mentioned finding her thick thighs attractive.) She said “No, no” but didn’t make much of the comment. Suggestions?