When would you tell a woman…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

osubsu
    Participant
    March 26, 2016 at 12:23 am #96535

1. That you don’t know if you will ever be able to climax during sex with her. You might at times but then might not. It can take you 30+ minutes so usually you just masturbate. It’s not that you are an unwilling partner but you realize that 30+ minutes is a long time and can require a lot of energy not to mention your partner could be very sore the next day. You will also participate and do what you can to please them but to be pleased you may need to get alone and masturbate for the 30+ minutes it takes.

2. That due to your childhood you suffer from attachment disorder and limited emotions. You can love but may never feel the same bound that others do and may express less emotion.

The first one you could wait until after you tried sex for the first time then explain why nothing happened for you. If, however, you are with someone who wants to wait awhile before having sex I wonder if it’s fair to them to let their feelings build (if they do) and then be ready for sex and nothing

coldturkey
    Participant
    March 26, 2016 at 12:38 pm #96539

Why not work all of this out on your own with counseling before you venture into any sort of relationship??Sounds like you’re dealing with a lot of internal issues that’s not resolved.If you work to resolve them..I’m sure things would improve with you.

osubsu
    Participant
    March 26, 2016 at 4:16 pm #96557

ED drugs don’t help. I don’t suffer from ED and they don’t make me any more aroused. I think it’s possible for me to get sufficiently turned on but it would take a good looking woman who loved sex and knew how to really turn a guy on. That goes beyond what most women want and I understand that.

wldwtr555
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 2:29 pm #97689

I’ve met men who had issues with things of this nature. It’s such a huge focus on their part, Some women have intimacy issues as well. They enjoy the friendship but would rather plant a garden. I say make many friends of whom you like, and when it comes to that part of a relationship, Then that would probably be the times to talk. It stopped being fun when all they do is focus on that. There are many ways to please a woman like there are ways to please a man. Toys can be fun if she’s open to it, one of the best Or>>> was when he did it orally.