When your waiting for a bus for ages… then two come along at once …

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

betsy boodles
    Participant
    August 19, 2017 at 3:03 pm #146169

Hello! I’m 33, currently getting divorced, for 8 weeks I’ve been dating a guy (29) with very similar circumstances to me.
    We are both professionals with one child each and we intitialy got on great! However for the last 4 weeks he has been hot and cold with me. He has a busy job and appears stressed.
    I thought he was losing interest so I’ve been on two dates with another guy, also professional with 2 kids. we also hit it off and I planned to stop seeing guy number 1, as I couldn’t bear being in limbo and I’m ready to find someone nice. When I tried to do this guy number 1 opened up to me and gave me a big emotional speech about how he feels he is falling for me and it scares him, how he feels shit about himself etc … so I couldn’t do it.
    The other guy is such fun he’s older (40) less complicated and after all I’ve been though myself a real tonic for the soul. He is also after long term commitment. So what do I do? Both are very attractive, nice guys! I like both of them!