where did he go?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

where did he go?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sagigirl
    Participant
    June 16, 2016 at 6:46 pm #103547
    where did he go?

so I’ve been dating this taurus guy for 8 months. i really like him i haven’t had a connection with a guy like i have with him we have a lot in common and i love his company . during the early stages we would meet up and go out text each other it was going really well we decided to be exclusive everything was going well. i asked him too accompany me to a party he agreed he would come i told him he didn’t have to but he insisted. and the week before hung out together fine i didn sense any bad vibe from him we spoke fine in the week and we were fine. the day before the party i text hm to find out if he was coming hedidn’t reply. normally he texts back straight away, i call nothing the next day i receive a text from him telling me his phones messing about and he won’t be able to come no apologee just i can’t come i was so angry as he has recently been giving me a lot of excuses. i decided I’m not texting back i was so angry…. its been 3weeks and haven’t herd from him wat do i do ?

iamdumb
    Participant
    June 16, 2016 at 7:18 pm #103548

Sorry to say it… He flaked on your arrangement, was kinda shady/rude about it, and that sucks. A couple days of no contact is one thing, but three weeks is another. It may drive you mad wondering why he just disappeared, but the answer doesn’t really matter. He’s not making an effort to contact you, so he’s not interested.

Louie97
    Participant
    June 16, 2016 at 9:49 pm #103553

Seeing that this guy is a fellow taurus like myself..it is possible that he got shy about the whole party thing. Seeing that most Taurus are introverted people, he maybe realized at the last minute what he signed up for by telling you that he would attend the party. I have no doubt in my mind that he really likes you…it’s just with us taurus sometimes when we really like someone we would be willing to do anything to exit our comfort zone. Even if it means promising to attend some party to impress you…he probably froze up and is distancing himself because he feels ashamed about disappointing you because of his failure to show up. Hope this advice from a fellow Taurus gave you some insight.