Where do I go from here

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Where do I go from here

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kevin_manning11
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 5:11 pm #85418
    Where do I go from here

used to have a thing at the end of the school year last year and once summer came it kinda got dry for me so I stopped talking to her. On the first couple of days of school this year she has been looking at me in class, talking to me in the hallways. She texted me saying like we should talk more in school and telling me her whole schedule and where she was going to be during her free periods. She also told me straight up that she likes me but idk what she was talking about or just joking,I really have no idea where to go from here like should I ask her if she likes me or do I just play it out

pmax
    Participant
    September 15, 2015 at 1:51 am #85439

She obviously likes you but I seems as if you have no feelings for her. You shouldn’t try to push yourself if you’re not feeling it.

K-Mix
    Participant
    September 15, 2015 at 8:17 am #85427

Well do you want to date her? It doesn’t really sound like it. If so then just play it out. Don’t be a dick, just don’t fall into her advances. Pretty simple, she’ll get the picture.

jm07
    Participant
    September 15, 2015 at 3:02 pm #85472

I agree, it all depends on if you’re into her or not. If not then yeah just play it out.