Where do I stand? What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

adviceseeker1
    Participant
    June 18, 2015 at 10:19 pm #81308

So a little over a month ago, I went out with this guy that I met online. We met at this cool restaurant for our 1st date & walked around the surrounding area. We had great conversations & genuinely had fun. He asked me out again that night.He didn’t text me that night which I thought was slightly weird & he didn’t even contact me the next day. I contacted him on Monday & we talked for a little bit. Went out the next Friday. Had a great time. He asked me out again.Since then, we have had had 3 more dates that have went really well. However, he has yet to kiss me. And I have no idea where I stand with him. He doesn’t text me every single day. I am starting to be slightly okay with that, but it’s still not something I am used to. I’m basically wondering if he just sees me as a friend or something more. We went out last night & I had this urge to make a move, but I held back. We are planning to go out Saturday (that will be our 6th date) and I am wondering if I should talk to him about it

LaurelGypsy
    Participant
    June 19, 2015 at 4:29 pm #81354

I would say he is interested, because you’ve gone on 6 dates. I would wait for him to make the first move,- be patient, it will happen. Guys like to be the initiator in a relationship.

ineedhelpbad24
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 9:20 am #81371

Agreed^

Superclean
    Superclean
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 12:01 pm #81377

Well I would say that he is doing everything right. He has you wondering about him and has gotten you on 6 dates. It is also okay for you to make a move.