Where should I go from here when it comes to my crush?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2018 at 5:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

phoenix777
    Participant
    January 10, 2018 at 9:32 am #162062

There is this girl that I been getting to know for awhile now. I met her through one of my friends in my social group. We enjoy each other’s company and communicate regularly. I think she might have a thing for me, but I’m not sure. She’s always happy to see me and was thrilled when I called her over semester break. One of my close friends who knows my crush well told me that she still wasn’t interested in dating anyone at the moment because she is still recovering from a relationship that she got out a few months earlier. He told me that he recommends me being “friends with her without lookin for somethin more. See where that takes you.

I’m confused with where this is going. Is his advice legit or he is trying to be “hint you should move on from her”? Where should I go from here? What should I do? I know that I can’t keep talking to her forever without me making some kind of move on her. Otherwise, someone else will.

Also, she hasn’t give me signs of the friend zone (yet)