Where to Meet Other Seniors

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Where to Meet Other Seniors

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2018 at 4:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GeorgeLucas
    Participant
    April 18, 2013 at 12:32 pm #29076
    Reply To: Where to Meet Other Seniors

My sister (52 yro) coincidentally enough met two guys on ONE shopping trip to the mall. Both had equally terrible pick up lines but she was suckered into helping them pick out something from the store.

fancypants
    Participant
    May 7, 2013 at 5:18 pm #30586

Met a few potential matches after church…coffee and donuts were served. easy place to have conversation. there was a sense of relief since we all practiced the same religion

txredhead
    Participant
    October 22, 2014 at 3:51 pm #66395

Great tips.

Anonymous
    January 19, 2015 at 12:49 am #71223

How about in a journey

GG420
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 3:05 am #71267

My grandpa traveled around the states and what not and met his girlfriend in Arizona at one of those community trailer parks

RB59
    Participant
    January 28, 2015 at 10:43 pm #72180

I wonder the same thing. I saw the bar thing 3 years ago and hated it. I don’t get invited to parties. I don’t go to church. I don’t know how to approach women. So, that just leaves online dating, and there’s nobody interested. I hate thinking my happiest days are behind me.

1 2