Where to Meet Lesbian Women

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

C. Price
    C. Price
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 3:07 pm #15504

The stereotypical nightclub and art festival are overplayed. Where did you meet your gf?

MoneyTree
    MoneyTree
    Participant
    October 26, 2012 at 3:59 pm #15789

My issue is going to be me changing careers and meeting women in the nursing field. I’m basically leaving my lawyer-lifestyle for a place where I can help other people. My passion is taking care of people with little means so I’m trying to see if anyone in the medicine field can give me some advice?

blogitt_now
    Participant
    November 15, 2012 at 11:18 am #16260

I’m not in the medical field but I’d say treat every opportunity differently. Don’t expect there to be “different types” of women there just because it’s a new atmosphere.

Be yourself, I think bringing in your experience as a lawyer is commendable and a great thing to talk about! You’ll offer a lot to the table so be proud of yourself! ๐Ÿ˜€

MoneyTree
    MoneyTree
    Participant
    November 16, 2012 at 10:43 am #16429

Thanks a lot! Yea I hope I’m well rounded enough for others to see my motives are genuine. I’ve just seen (mostly, when I was in college) a lot of women see a new job as a threat, so it’s almost a competitive edge we’ve all been trying to beat each other over the head with.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by MoneyTree MoneyTree.
    isis_brown
    isis_brown
    Participant
    November 16, 2012 at 4:04 pm #16473

Don’t you worry. Women should accept you for who you are, not just your career ๐Ÿ˜Ž

blogitt_now
    Participant
    November 21, 2012 at 5:14 pm #17088

Donโ€™t you worry. Women should accept you for who you are, not just your career 8-)

That’s right, no career should distinguish the type of women you end up with!

sara
    sara
    Participant
    November 22, 2012 at 12:38 am #17110

I met my gf online. Just had a few chats for some days and then we met for a date. I am still with her and life has been just amazing since the day she came into my life.

bubblyjo
    bubblyjo
    Participant
    November 29, 2012 at 3:35 pm #17685
    Reply To: Where to Meet Lesbian Women

I’ve met a lot of great girls online they were pretty down to earth and on the flipside also pretty funny about the online dating thing and just looking for ppl to chat with.

mixerz77
    mixerz77
    Participant
    December 7, 2012 at 11:26 am #18388

I see what you mean, itโ€™s like a casual thing if you make it and a serious opportunity if you want, too.

Yep, you gotta be positive about it and not worry so much. Online dating can be overrated at times but it’s not meant to be the end of the world if things don’ go well.

C. Price
    C. Price
    Participant
    December 18, 2012 at 10:42 am #18985

It’s interesting to see so many “online dating” answers! The random encounters are always a nice touch when you least expect it ๐Ÿ™‚

mixerz77
    mixerz77
    Participant
    January 18, 2013 at 2:00 pm #20805

I ended up meeting a nice gay girl at a conference in NY who shared similar interests with me and we hit it off!

blogitt_now
    Participant
    March 14, 2013 at 2:51 pm #25964

Wanted to share that I met a nice woman at a hospital cafeteria while visiting another medical center. Great conversation, outgoing and although we lived an hour apart we agreed to meet up for a nice lunch date :mrgreen:

kellyanne
    kellyanne
    Participant
    April 18, 2013 at 6:24 pm #29137

Some local pubs are pretty down to earth where you can meet other girls your age. Even if the music is loud, there’s still room to take a conversation outside and get to know somebody. It probably sounds pretty unlikely but if you’ve exhausted all your “friends of friends” then it’s best to go out and get to meetin’ ppl on your own!

inloveandwithkid
    Participant
    October 5, 2015 at 12:11 am #86479

I feel like there are a lot different ways to meet someone but you have to be willing to put yourself out there and it’s super difficult at times

Femmegal1
    Participant
    October 18, 2015 at 12:17 pm #87021

I met my girlfriend online, however I did have to go through a few pretty terrible/boring first dates to find her.

1 2