Who do I love?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Who do I love?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Chlo
    Participant
    December 8, 2016 at 12:14 pm #119475
    Who do I love?

There is 2 guys 1 I know likes me and I love him and in fact he probably is starting to love me. The 2nd one I know I love but we have never even talked before but I know. Me and the 1st guy are really close and there is another girl that he has told me they are just friends and nothing more they’re just close. He has known her for 2 years and me 9 months. 2nd guy I have loved for over a year and we made eye contact the first day and I swear the world stopped. Me and the 1st guy always make eye contact and when the other one breaks it we both feel hurt. I love them both but it’s a matter of who do I love more and who would I have a better chance with. I would also like ideas on how to get closer to the guy? I have talked to the 2nd guy on Instagram but never in real life.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Chlo.

109ball02
    Participant
    December 8, 2016 at 1:31 pm #119481

ughhh, girls these days. Is this what love has come down to? Eye contact, never talking to someone but being in love, no contact or barely knowing and useing the word love. You love more than one and have to decide which one you love more but you love them both cause of this and that but.. wow. You gotta get out of this pattern chlo, really. There is a difference between attraction and love. You sound young tbh, but I tell you from years of experience, you are in for a world of hurt if you cannot really tell the difference between love and infatuation/attraction. Use the word appropriately

OpenMan1997
    Participant
    December 9, 2016 at 11:17 am #119576

Advice #1: Do what makes you happy.

Advice #2: Stay faithful to the ones you love and im not talkin about puppy love b.s. here. You are gonna see that all through your school years (im assuming you are young).

You have to chose, there is no getting around that. Just remember every choice has its own set of consequences

gstar
    Participant
    December 11, 2016 at 5:14 pm #119716

You sound like you have a boyfriend and fancy (or whatever the kids are using these days) the other guy but if you haven’t even spoken to the 2nd guy then there really is no advice to give

Anonymous
    December 11, 2016 at 11:24 pm #119719

You appear similar you should a boyfriend and select (or everything the children are doing those days) the another person just whenever you haven’t yet talked to the 2nd person then beyond actually is no information to provide

need2know
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 4:42 pm #119861

You need to boil it all down to one guy. Are you getting confused with them? You’re young now and should be concerned about your health. Meaning too much stress going on with guys will start to make you look much older. Yes, aging before you’re thirty. Think twice. Just my two cents.

Shiro
    Participant
    December 13, 2016 at 4:06 pm #120018

For my opinion try to get to know the 2nd guy a little better even if you are on the shy side. It is always good to get to know a person so you would be able to decide which one you like the most.