WHO IS WRONG

DATING ADVICE FORUM

WHO IS WRONG

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Blackdude619
    Participant
    October 3, 2013 at 8:07 pm #40599
    WHO IS WRONG

So ok here is the issue. About 5 years ago or so I met this girl online (not in person) She lives in colorado I live in San Diego. I once stayed in her town btw. Anyways… We have talked and shared pics and webcam sessions and often talked about getting together. Sex at certain points has been a common topic…. However she was living with and with another dude that she had feelings for, for 5-6 years before we met but they were not together because he did not want to get with her…. IMHO he was just using her to get some ass and live off her.

So to make a long story short…. They end up getting together and I end up going to a temporary Friend Zone… which ten times outta ten I end up moving on from especially in an online situation but this girl is just different to me.. I feel a kinship with her and say fuck it I like her as a friend too (which is rare)

Sooo 5 years later we still talk alot not so much about sex anymore out of respect for her relationship… in fact she brings it up more than i do in her sick sadistic model girl way of torturing me and I quickly cut it off at all times lol ( she is going to read this) So ya anyways the dude ends up beating her ass and they break up (like I said would happen) and she is single…. so now we are back into talk about dating mode and she ends up letting him come back in the house for financial reasons and his names on the lease…. so me being inquisitive ask well are you fucking him still? kuz if she is i’m going back to friend mode maybe permanently because I realize shes just another idiot broad who doesn’t get it. Then she says its none of my business who she is or isn’t fucking… I say to her bullshit yes it is my business if i am interested in dating you I think its fair that i know…. So the question is who is right? or wrong… Am i wrong for wanting to know if she is fucking someone currently or is she right saying its none of my business… Personally i just think she’s being difficult. So i Told her I would post it on a forum like this and let others speak on it. She agreed and here we are.

Blackdude619
    Participant
    October 3, 2013 at 9:35 pm #40600

ok so she says he didn’t beat her ass… he put her in a headlock knocked her into a birdcage and drug her down the stairs…. as if thats a major difference… supposedly it is kuz he’s a former marine and trained to kill n blah blah blah

NotSoILie
    Participant
    October 4, 2013 at 11:20 am #40617

Once you start dating, I’d say that obviously she shouldn’t be fucking another dude, but until that point, her life is hers. If you really want to convince her, befriend some of her friends and let them see what a gentleman you are. If you do a good job of that, and they believe that her current relationship is bad and that you’d be much better for her, they will do the legwork of convincing her for you.

Nervous4life
    Participant
    October 10, 2013 at 4:44 pm #40765

My guess is she’s not going to leave him so IMO you should get comfy in the friend zone and block out the false lead ons. If she is talking about dating you it is your bussinesse if not well….it doesn’t matter bc the answer is YES she def is fucking him lol.

candydude
    candydude
    Participant
    October 16, 2013 at 10:53 am #41312

If she wants to date you, but tells you her life is none of your business, tell her she’s none of your business either and move on.

nonyabiz79
    Participant
    November 24, 2013 at 1:37 am #43347

And thats the thing, you have been nothing more than a friend. when you met me online he was just my roommate and you couldnt handle the fact that i wanted to be with him and not you. and here we are almost 7 years later and you still think we will be together someday. of course i made it sound worse than what it was i was beyond mad. we had a fight. we were drinking and i threw all his expensive ass shoes out in the driveway, and yes he put me in a headlock, not to where i couldnt breath and tried to take me out to the driveway to pick up his shit. I had my fault in all of it too. and unless u grab me i will fuck up some shit. The simple fact that i told you as a friend and you want to try to justify what happens or dont happen in MY relationship aint cool. you put this up here to try to get me to see u in a different light but it made me see you in a worse light than i did. WE, you and me wont ever be together because of how you act. deal or dont deal.

nonyabiz79
    Participant
    November 24, 2013 at 1:40 am #43348

and since you think everyone needs to know my status, we are still living together nothing has changed except the titles. and yea we are still fucking, not that its any of your business cuz i dont ask about who your fucking, why cuz your not my man and i dont really care.

nonyabiz79
    Participant
    November 24, 2013 at 2:02 am #43349

Yea thought that would shut you up. and i will continue to do me. oh and for the comment he made about us talking about dating never happened. my guy only left for 4 days. i dont move that quickly. but i guess im just some idiot broad then.. haha thats why he has me and you dont. stuck your foot in your own damn mouth.

bransonsavage
    Participant
    November 27, 2013 at 2:51 am #43593
    Reply To: WHO IS WRONG

He sounds like a jerk. I would just try to stay out of it

AllTornUp
    Participant
    December 9, 2013 at 4:12 am #44194

Wow….I don’t think you two should be together :/

Blackdude619
    Participant
    December 27, 2013 at 10:54 pm #45404

Shes trying to cover up for the fact we regularly talked about dating and fucking and sending dirty pics back n forth kuz shes now mad i posted this initial thread when she agreed to it in the beginning and saw this as a good place to tell me she got back with the idiot that choked her out n had her calling me crying… She knows it dumb and wanted to use this as a front for a dumb decision. So I cut her off after this bs and she still hits me up on Yahoo like its all good… Now I don’t care. She’s obviously not as smart as I was hoping she was.

park
    Participant
    December 28, 2013 at 7:18 am #45405

You are right, forget her.

luckdog313
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:33 pm #45443

move on please