Who Sacrifices More?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Who Sacrifices More?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DKing3
    Participant
    April 20, 2015 at 9:30 pm #77604
    Who Sacrifices More?!

Just a question I had been pondering and Guys and gals can both voice their opinions of course. So I was wondering who do you all think sacrifices more in a relationship, particularly a new or “blossoming” one? The man or the woman? To me, it seems like the man does. What about you all?

Switch
    Switch
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 5:53 pm #77962

To me it appears as if the man sacrifices more in the beginning of a traditional relationship(man asks out girl and pays for meal movie whatever) . In most relationships i have seen the man usually pays for everything and has to rearange his schedule to fit hers. Especially in the beginning. However if it is not a “traditional” relationship the roles may be reversed. For example if i girl where to ask a man out she might be the one who feels obligated to pay and she might be the one trying to rearange her schedule around his but then the man is sacrificing his dignity in a way. However i may be totally wrong as i have never been in a relationship and created this account hoping to be able to ask a question to help me find one. (currently 18 until next month) however it now tells me i need to answer 2 questions first. but i have seen many of my friends have relationships and the men always seem to make the most sacrifices.