Who should I take to the ball?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AlphaMale
    Participant
    January 29, 2013 at 12:41 am #21482

I’m hosting this formal ball for valentine’s day that’s going to be very romantic in nature and for couples only and I’ve narrowed it down to two ladies I would like as my date/co-host. I want to make sure I have an amazing time too this year, not just her. Amanda is closer to my age and I have a lot of fun with her, but I don’t always feel like I can be myself around her and I’m not confident that she will be a good co-host because she gets very quiet around crowds and people she doesn’t know. I’m also not sure that she will enjoy the music that will be played that night. Penelope is about 20 years older than me and kind of boring. I do think she will make a better host than Amanda though, and will enjoy the music played there a little more, but I’m not as interested in her romantically as I am in Amanda. I think overall, Penelope may make a better date for this particular event and I may have a better time with her, but I think Amanda will make a better girlfriend…So, if I choose Penelope as my date, that may not go over well with Amanda since I would eventually like to be more than friends with her. But if I choose Amanda as my date, I know Penelope will take it much much harder and be very upset. Ummm, also one more thing plays a factor, but not a major factor…I know Penelope would have sex with me after the date whereas, Amanda will not. Like I said, I want to have a great time too, and NO, sex is not needed for a good time, and no this is not my motivation for considering Penelope, but this does play a factor in this particular situation. Who should I take to the ball?

hundtington
    hundtington
    Participant
    February 5, 2013 at 11:14 am #21888

Go with Amanda, sounds like a girl who will have a great time with you in the long run.