DATING ADVICE FORUM

Who to Choose?

Author
    Comments

• PenelopeB
    Participant
    November 8, 2016 at 3:19 pm #116757
    Who to Choose?

So I went through a really tough breakup about 4 months ago and am still having a little trouble moving on (first real relationship, things were rushed, and while we weren’t together for very long, we had talked about the future and his family had mentioned the “M” word). I immediately started dating again to try to get over him and ultimately met two really different but cool guys who I have been seeing for more than a couple of months. I text back and forth with them every day and see both of them every week. The first guy is really kind. For every question I ask him about his life, he has one for me, and he thinks about the little things like buying treats for my dog whenever he sees her, even though he doesn’t own a dog and helping me out when I was in a boot for a broken foot. However, we haven’t kissed (I haven’t made any moves but have given him plenty of chances to make a move) and feel that I can’t can’t really talk to him about some of the things I’m going through.

Chris16
    Participant
    November 8, 2016 at 10:17 pm #116783

Go with the one that treats you the way you want to be treated

PenelopeB
    Participant
    November 9, 2016 at 9:15 am #116758

The second guy is a little more forward and maybe not as compatible in the long run. His texts are shorter – the first guy and I text in paragraphs – but we text more frequently. He doesn’t always ask about my life, but he’ll call 1-2 times/wk and talk for an hour. Sometimes I feel like he sees his interests as priority over other people’s – at least that’s what he vocalizes – although generally he puts me first. He introduced me to his friends soon after meeting me (which he hasn’t done for years), stopped seeing another Tinder girl he was talking to after our first date, and says that I’m the only girl he’s been with in years who he’s made an effort to see more than once a week. He wants to put a label on what we have, but he’s made clear that he won’t pressure me about it, and he knows I’m seeing someone else but is willing to wait. We’re both dealing with depression and we help each other (even when it’s about my ex). How do I choose someone without losing the important other?

Chlo
    Participant
    November 10, 2016 at 6:06 pm #117063

I think the first guy seems to care for you more and he seems more positive and you seem to like him more from the way you wrote it.

melvin romeo
    Participant
    November 18, 2016 at 8:37 am #117784

go for the one who seems to treat you well
    i mean the one that satisfies most

melvin romeo
    Participant
    November 18, 2016 at 8:38 am #117785

just study them for a while

LarrBear0520
    Participant
    November 19, 2016 at 2:52 am #117887

The “sweet one” may not want to be the one who starts the physical contact. Im like that with gorls that I really like. I dont want her to think that all I’m interested in is sex. Maybe if you start he will take it from there.

wonderuss
    Participant
    November 19, 2016 at 2:46 pm #117899

Treats are for dogs not you. Two different types and different thinking. at least you’re thinking about them.

livelifej19
    Participant
    November 22, 2016 at 12:13 am #118031

The kind one for sure.

annmar420
    annmar420
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 7:53 am #118179
    Reply To: Who to Choose?

I’m Hosting Condom SeX
    Hey,
    I am a very sexy ddf woman looking for clean adult fun available now no games or drama free. I host or you can host, must come over with condom my life for sex ,I love anal ,oral and puusy suck , I lick your asshole if you want. doggy style my favorite ,u can try all. i need big dick.Connect me in facebook here>>> http://bit.ly/2fgAJCl I am waiting for you.

annmar420
    annmar420
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 7:54 am #118180
    Reply To: Who to Choose?

Treats are for dogs not you. Two different types and different thinking. at least you’re thinking about them.

I’m Hosting Condom SeX
    Hey,
    I am a very sexy ddf woman looking for clean adult fun available now no games or drama free. I host or you can host, must come over with condom my life for sex ,I love anal ,oral and puusy suck , I lick your asshole if you want. doggy style my favorite ,u can try all. i need big dick.Connect me in facebook here>>> http://bit.ly/2fgAJCl I am waiting for you.