Why all the nosey questions?  Interrogations?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Why all the nosey questions? Interrogations?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Infinity
    Infinity
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 11:56 pm #144706
    Why all the nosey questions? Interrogations?

Hello,
    I tried going back to a dating website after a 3 year absence. Why does the conversation sound more
    Iike an interrogation on a witness stand than a normal conversation? Are there actually women out there that find interrogations Enjoyable? I don’t!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 9, 2017 at 1:39 pm #144758

lol.. what.. aren’t you used to it by now that females are always testing and interrogating us? that’s going NOWHERE anytime soon.
    But that being said, there are different “levels” of female interrogation and testing. And you would be completely right to feel like “okay.. after a certain amount of it.. this is just unehalthy and crazy..”

So 2 parts here:
    1. if they’re interrogating you and keep doing so – it means they’re very interested in you
    2. Depending ont he level it could mean a healthy engaging interest or an unhealthy not so mentally stable interest. (your job to figure that out).

Good luck!

woodaudi
    Participant
    August 11, 2017 at 3:13 pm #145078

What exactly is that makes you feel uncomfortable answering these questions? That is the question I would ask myself if I felt under the microscope

loveisforever
    Participant
    August 12, 2017 at 9:08 am #145228

There are a lot of scammers and creeps on the internet, a woman has to protect herself. To do so she has to know about you and the information raises the degree of comfort.

rw005
    Participant
    August 13, 2017 at 10:59 am #145251

I sometimes had that, until I literally put them on the carpet and asked “Why so many questions?” of course she then proceeded to say that she’s been catfished and everything.