why am i attracted?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

why am i attracted?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shanu7398
    Participant
    April 22, 2015 at 2:10 am #77703
    why am i attracted?

There are some girls im sexually attracted to and even some that im not sexually attracted but somehow they attract me. I dont know why. Im not attracted towards them sexually but in some other kind of way. Is this what is love? Im confused. This has happened to me several times. And then i obsess over them over months.. Thinking that that is love. Why does that happen?

shanu7398
    Participant
    April 22, 2015 at 2:11 am #77704

I have tried to stop this but my mind seems not to stop. I know its not sexual attraction.. So what is it? Is it love? Or is it my stupid mind?

cleckop000
    Participant
    April 22, 2015 at 11:23 pm #77777

I’ve been in similar situations. I’ll talk to some girls and really enjoy the conversation and think they’re pretty without wanting to have sexual relations or something. Others the exact opposite. I suppose the former is that cheesy concept of “love.”