WHY AM I IGNORED BY EVERY WOMEN I PASS BY???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    February 1, 2017 at 11:29 am #125304

This might sound desperate, but I am ignored by any women I try to get a shot at!!! I don’t understand anymore; it was hard enough for me to get rejected, but now I was ignored by them COMPLETELY!!! They are not even looking at me and I REALLY want to know why??? Am I not handsome enough? Am I not sexy enough? Tell me please WHY??????

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 1, 2017 at 12:21 pm #125319

women have a super 6th sense of insecure and desperate men and run away from them.
    women are far more into the body language, vibe – so any time we men think we’re hiding something from them or masking it – we aren’t. they know.

so what do you do? nobody is attracted to a desperate person that expects everybody’s attention. so turn yourself into a guy that is so interested and having such a great time in life that people naturally migrate towards you and want to find out why and be a part of it. yo do this by working on you and enjoying your life ON YOUR OWN and not making your life about finding somebody else to help you make a life.

this works wonders. i don’t woryr about finding anaybody now. i don’t worry about what attention i’mg etting where. i just have fun talk just for fun (without trying to get something from them. Now it seems i end up talking to somebdy everytime i’m out. and now i have multiple women interested in me when i haven’t tried to get them.

Sigma
    Participant
    February 2, 2017 at 1:51 am #125386

I know what you mean… but I am the type of guy who wants to WORK for something. If I can only get girls by becoming unserious and not trying at all, then I wouldn’t even accept a date with any, because I would feel like I haven’t done a thing to win over her affection! What you’re saying is not even about having your own choice with women –> it is rather letting WOMEN choose YOU. I do not want it like that!!! I want to be able to attract and choose women at my own will and hard work!!! Sorry if it sounded though, but my belief in life is that nothing can be gained without hard work. And enjoying life ignoring my purposes is not the way I live…I put my purposes ABOVE my own life. And I chose as a second purpose now to get a girlfriend no matter what!!!

multisamsami
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 1:01 pm #125644

Of course you have the choice, but would you choose a woman who completly ignores you? The first quality you should look for into someone is compassion, right?
    Maybe you’re not going in the right places for meeting girls, where do you meet them? Have you tried dance classes?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 1:16 pm #125645

umm sigma.. you entirely misunderstood my post. read it again and learn.
    if you want to be stubborn and keep doing what you’re doing.. yo ukonw what they say:

“the real fools.. are the ones you keep doing the same thing over and over again… and expecte a different result”

sorry.. doesn’t work. if you wnat different results, you have to do somethign different.
    choice is yours. good luck.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 3:05 pm #125664

You enjoy the chase as much as the capture. So do I.

Your problem is that you don’t have enough presence. I typically hit on girls in the street, and 9 out of 10 stop.

It’s a simple technicality that can be learned. Understanding basic things like good posture is a start. You probably aren’t even committed to what you do. Commitment and confidence is massive for men.

If women are ignoring you, then challenge them. Never settle. You dictate your own value in this life.

Sigma
    Participant
    February 4, 2017 at 5:14 pm #125727

I really like your comment F1end! But how do I show more commitment and confidence?

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 1:42 pm #125747

Confidence is merely situational competence.

Meaning that it isn’t something that you will get overnight. It’s something that develops over time.

You actually need to be going out, and putting yourself in these positions with women over and over and over. Making the conscious effort to improve.

Of course there are lots of little pieces of advice that helped me, which I could share. But those would ultimately be small situational things, and wouldn’t address the root issue.

For example, one of the things I noticed that was a big deal in making a connection was eye-contact. I noticed that my eye-contact was quite poor. I read a good tip on eye-contact that was to “make a note of each person’s eye colour”, which is great advice.

It’s about pushing your comfort zone, and improving in increments.

Anonymous
    February 5, 2017 at 11:45 pm #125762

How do you really know your being ignored by every single woman? I ask that question because I use to think the same way as you do, thinking this way your making yourself your own worst enemy and are doomed to fail because your not giving yourself a chance.

A simple mind trick to play on yourself is to tell yourself “you really don’t know what she is thinking because your not a mind reader’. You truly don’t know if you don’t ask. For example I could of sworn by my current girlfriend’s body language she had no interest in me, until one day she asked me out. If I had acted the way I did when I was younger I would of had myself convinced I never had a chance with her.

To be successful at dating you got learn to take rejection as “no big deal” you just move onto the next chick. One girl might have the worst opinion of you and the next may think your the most wonderful guy she has ever met, women are funny like that. Just because one woman rejects you doesn’t mean all women will.

jlt045
    Participant
    February 6, 2017 at 10:06 pm #125910
    Reply To: WHY AM I IGNORED BY EVERY WOMEN I PASS BY???

Maybe you just haven’t met the right woman yet. It will happen for you one day