Why are women so difficult?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vinnie4604
    Participant
    January 14, 2013 at 1:35 am #20481

So I am going to start from the beginning. I am 23 years old, good looking, fairly smart, super hard worker, willing to do what it takes, have a genuinely good family that has a good reputation in my town, I race stock cars, and make good money. I am a good guy. I get almost no luck when it comes to women. I was homeschooled growing up, but I am pretty normal.
    I had one girlfriend I was in a relationship with for a year and a half. No matter what I did or how much time I spent with her, it was never enough. She didn’t know how to find her own fun, and expected me to constantly entertain her. She would become angry with me if she didn’t constantly have my attention. She was so insecure that if I was having a good time somewhere and not giving her ALL my attention, she would be pretty mad. Then she would carry on and on without logically listening to what I was telling her. I finally broke up with her because she was choking me. Problem is, I loved her and I am pretty sure she loved me. I kind of expected an apology from her if there was any way I was going to get back with her. She never did. Seems like our society lets women think it’s never their fault just because they are women. Yet they live in the same world men do. Now she is dating some loser instead of facing the way she treated me.
    I would be into the idea of getting married if women weren’t so god damned difficult. I have a question: if men are supposed to provide for women and be there for them, why do women think it’s their job to make your life harder?? Isn’t life difficult enough by the time you work and take care of all the other curveballs life throws you?? I would think they could figure out that they should try to support their future provider, not kick him in the balls. I’ve read that women do this as a test to see if he’s man enough to stick with her. I call it stupidity. I refuse to put up with a woman that will make my life hard because of stupid shit. I don’t really need her if she is going to make my life miserable because of her own insecurities.
    Are all women as difficult as American women? Maybe a Russian woman would appreciate a genuinely good hardworking Amerian guy that could also bring her to USA? Plus with online dating sites and girls I know in person, I can put effort foreward and I don’t get any back. I try and try to make conversations or plan dates and if I don’t constantly try to keep conversations going, I will never hear from them. Do women really expect me to do all the work, sweep them off their feet, and carry them through life? Women kind of seem lazy to me, or are women too stupid to figure out the road goes 2 ways? If they want a good guy they should probably put some effort foreward when one attempts to talk to her. It kind of seems like all women go off feeling and not reality.
    Any thoughts and comments are appreciated. I am just frustrated, rant ended.

JoeVL
    JoeVL
    Participant
    January 14, 2013 at 11:37 am #20507

Hey vinnie:

Rant appreciated. I agree with a few things. Yea, women do like the prince and princess story but with the way we communicate nowadays, I think women want the extra text message, the extra invite out, and even if we’re not in a committed relationship, they still expect us to treat them like we’ve been dating for years.

I want to say it changes (most of the time with some girls) with age. I’m a few years older than you and being so busy with work and school, I barely have time to notice these annoying things anymore. I guess instead of trying to figure out women, try to figure out yourself first. If you have a lot of things going for you, then respect that and don’t let one failed relationship determine the future ones.

I’m not saying be a jerk here on out, instead, let those creatures be. Let them roam wild, without you. Don’t worry, you’re not going to be alone forever, there’s guys like us who ask the same questions all the time. And they’re 50+ ! If you can get a full understanding of who you are before you try to figure out women, I think you’ll be able to answer all of your questions without having to date insecure/ less experienced girls.

Hope what I said is something you were looking for, good luck!

abigail
    abigail
    Participant
    January 15, 2013 at 2:56 pm #20734

I think you just had a bad experience with your ex. Don’t think ever girl is like her. I like what Joe said and instead of trying to figure out what girls think or do, just be comfortable with yourself first, then you won’t have to questions girls’ choice, motives, etc.

NewtIsaac
    Participant
    January 18, 2013 at 1:37 pm #20802

I agree with abigail, sounds like a bad experience gone rogue to your head. Don’t let one chic ruin your POV on relationships. Walk around in a mall, a club or the lobby of a hotel. You’ll see there’s tons of people you can meet. Don’t over think it