DATING ADVICE FORUM

why can't men just be honest

Author
    Comments

• mysticfemale12
    Participant
    August 26, 2016 at 12:37 pm #109738
    why can't men just be honest

so my guy friend is engaged, he is 42, im 32 but I didn’t know this until after I asked him out and nothing occurred so I backed off and did some research ….. I don’t know what the reason for him lying to me was, he has known me forever and we can talk about anything and I told him that and then I said ud make a good guy best friend and then he says, that’s all we are? looking confused, I said yes, that was your decision, not mine….remember when I asked u out and then he stared at me and said yeah don’t let that get you down…I said im not and till this day, he still gets jealous if men chit chat with me, he picks on my daily, teases me, if im out he’ll walk alongside me etc..one day out of the sky blue he says you deserve better while I was eating, and I asked what do you mean? he then said I deserve better than the taco dinner I was eating….I don’t think he was talking about the food, I think he meant himself….why cant men be honest about their g/f’s etc?

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    August 26, 2016 at 12:42 pm #109739

there’s been times he will invite me to his office, I don’t go of course no matter the temptation…..there’s been times he will just stare at me with hurt…I ask can I help u, he says no….and walks away, there was even a time where he gave me a shoulder massage and or he will play with my hair…if this woman and him are really together, then why act that way towards me if he has no feelings for me nor wants me?

louiselivvie
    Participant
    August 27, 2016 at 1:16 pm #109775

Maybe he was embarased

mysticfemale12
    Participant
    August 29, 2016 at 11:25 am #109834

so true..we gotta keep it movin!! thanks for your advice…..seeing him daily makes it hard, but I understand what you are saying, no one wants to be on an episode of cheaters