Why did he become distant?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thebrooklynshow
    Participant
    September 24, 2015 at 4:11 pm #85873

I have been hanging out with this guy and it was strictly platonic.We ended up having sex which was amazing but I told him it couldn’t happen again.We carried on our platonic relationship and he was always the one texting me and inviting me out but I would decline.Anyway recently I felt the need to want to have sex with him(I do very much enjoy his company as well though) so we did and it was horrible. He was definitely detached and I was really bummed.After the first time we had sex I was very distant and I think he sensed it but still pursued me and contacted me.We had a mini argument in which I never responded after he cursed me out and we didn’t contact each other for a week.He then texted me,we apologized and met up again(second time we had sex)Anyway why do guys get like this? There is so much more details to this story but I dont have enough characters.why go through the hassle of seeing me or even contacting me after our falling out to have detached sex?

jasmiine_j
    Participant
    September 24, 2015 at 4:19 pm #85877

maybe he felt like you weren’t interested in him anymore

lolbye000
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 7:51 pm #86017

With most men, I always say never have sex with someone until you know for sure they want to be with you. Because if all they want is sex, they will try to get into your pants and as soon as you give it them they dip

chou
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 10:17 pm #86022

When you withdrew after sex, that totally confuses a guy…in a good way…and bad.

A) It’s not what most girls do, they usually get very attached after sex, which can completely turn a guy off…
    B) By doing this, you actually made him more intensely desire you, it gave him part of the ‘chase’.

I totally agree with this/