Why did he ghost me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Why did he ghost me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 11:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

modernrapunzel
    Participant
    January 14, 2016 at 4:03 pm #91703
    Why did he ghost me?

I had 4 gr8 dates with this guy; we’d had sexual relations previously. On the 4th date he invited me to sleep at his apt. I had my period and told him that we could postpone the “sexual” part of the relationship for a few days if he wanted. He said no worries, we’d just be limited in what we would do. In the morning we did have coitus and more… I got up and said I had to get to my car. He said he’d come with me (uninvited, but wanted); When we got to my car (and he paid for the $20 cab ride) he asked me if I wanted to get breakfast with him (He invited me, not the other way around). He then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to walk around the farmers market before going into the restaurant. As we were talking, he told me about a play he had gone to, saying that he wished that he’d gone with me instead of his friends. We got into the car and I never heard from him again. I gave him every opportunity to let me leave in the evening and b4 going to my car. WTF happened? Why ghost me?

TheOne
    Participant
    January 15, 2016 at 1:58 pm #91778

Maybe cheating? :3

modernrapunzel
    Participant
    January 15, 2016 at 3:07 pm #91784

It was definitely a possibility. But there are so many oddities about his behavior. Thank you for your comment

confusedmomma
    Participant
    January 17, 2016 at 3:50 am #91793

Maybe he was waiting to see if you would invite him?

MikeSSS
    Participant
    January 18, 2016 at 7:56 pm #91823

First off you both are being childish. Secondable you were only dating for what a week or two it’s still early and weak relationship. If it doesn’t work after a week or two just move on!! I’ll be honest I have dated a lot of girls. The past few years I’ve been doing online dating and it works. Most of the men are looking for SEX!! But the women online dating are actually looking for the same thing as they act like they want a relationship as well but at times really confusing. Put it this way any girl past the 2nd date I have slept with. Most of the girls I have met are very attractive as I have my standards but it’s like a game almost. If you play your cards right off the bat you should hold off the “Ace” Card until you know a relationship can really spin off well. In your case the guy is most likely seeing someone else. I will admit as I date online at times I see two girls either the same time or few days apart. But when I do I usually give the boot to one of the girls!! Ghost U!

najjy
    Participant
    January 19, 2016 at 2:43 pm #91873

Ah! that sucks , im kinda in a similar situation

Moosey12
    Participant
    January 20, 2016 at 2:27 am #91885

Maybe you weren’t the only one he was seeing and decided on someone else

jordan92
    Participant
    January 20, 2016 at 3:03 am #91888

It sounds like he just lost interest 🙁

camador
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:09 am #92011

Definitely sounds like he lost interest. Women need to test and men need to chase – it changes of course as you enter into a relationship but those same traits are always there in different ways.

Randomgirl
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 3:11 am #92111
    Reply To: Why did he ghost me?

It could be that he didn’t like what seemed like a lack of interest in what may have been his biggest interests, but at the same time it could have just been his routine- maybe he wanted to spend the day with you so it wouldn’t just be sex and the boot?