why did she get so cold out of nowhere?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wwc92
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 8:53 pm #73894

I’ve been dating a girl a few weeks from a dating website, we’re both in our 20s. Every time we’ve hungout we get along great, I have her constantly laughing and we always have fun. Also she usually texted me first most days. Anyway we had another date the other night that went great she was talking of all the things we could do together and ended with me dropping her off and kissing her goodnight. We texted after and she was very happy. The next day she went cold, I texted her something light and friendly and she seemed fine but did not seem to want to keep talking. I also discovered she started using the dating site again. If everything was so perfect one night how could everything go so bad the next day?

hopelessromantic1
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 11:30 pm #73905

You need to provide way more details for anyone to be able to give a reasonable answer.

wwc92
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 11:38 pm #73906

Such as?

LittlekingP
    LittlekingP
    Participant
    February 28, 2015 at 3:10 pm #74408

You should really be direct and ask her if somethings went wrong ? It might be her personal issues at the moment. Or she might have found something that she doesn’t like about you. Or she might just simply misunderstood somethings about you… Since the reason is unclear, I can’t give you any further suggestion. But in either ways, just talk to her and ask her what’s wrong asap.

Sami
    Sami
    Participant
    February 28, 2015 at 5:22 pm #74417

Some ideas:
    a) Women get bored often: you need to balance spicy with friendship. Or in other words tenderness and agressivness.
    b) There are thousands of men out there doing the same thing you are doing. How do you stand away from the crowd?
    c) You may have been friendzoned…
    Friendzone is a bad place. Don’t stay there!
    d) Spice up things a litle bit. You have nothing to loose.