Why do girls suddenly stop liking me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

datingadvicneeded
    Participant
    October 5, 2014 at 11:16 pm #65318

This has happened many times. I start talking to a girl, she starts liking me (laughs at everything I say, txts me). Then, for whatever reason, they stop liking me. There was this one girl at work, she really liked me, smiled at me, kept talking to me, then suddenly bam, she doesn’t even say hi as she sees me. Or this other girl I used to study with (she was touching me, making eye contact etc.) and then stops replying to my texts like a few days after? Is it because I don’t make a move on them or ask them out, or is it because they realize that I like them and I’m not a challenge anymore?

jeff
    Participant
    October 7, 2014 at 9:49 am #65402

Hi there

It’s both of those.
    Girls very rarely show that they are interested… But when they do, they don’t have the patience to wait for you to make a move. You either see the signs and make a move, or risk not having another chance.
    Secondly, girls love a challenge, I’m sure you know that.
    They usually go for the guys that are hard to get… It’s human nature.
    If you become too easy, or too available… You are less attractive.
    Try to keep your conversations alive (Via text and in person), and keep her smiling and laughing… And when you see an opportunity to make a move, don’t hesitate… Be confident.
    But also make sure that it is definitely a sign… Because if it isn’t, you risk losing her completely.
    Lol, females are a difficult species.

99minderchris
    Participant
    October 7, 2014 at 7:37 pm #65458

God knows. Women are confusing as hell. Have you asked her?

FloridaGuy1
    Participant
    October 8, 2014 at 8:36 am #65324

I have never had a serious relationship in my entire life…I remember there was one girl who really liked me, but she was kinda clingy and annoying and I never had anything to say to her…one day I realized I liked her back but by that time I guess she had moved on…
    it always seems if you like them they dont like you…or if they like you … you dont like them… attraction is crazy stuff…
    if a girl is touching you or does things to show she likes you…I imagine she was hoping for some reciprocation…if you did not show affection back they likely felt rejected…hence making things awkward
    there could be many contributing factors…start with self confidence and mental toughness..if you have these things your chances are greatly improved..

good luck