why do i feel like this

DATING ADVICE FORUM

why do i feel like this

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilrav
    Participant
    June 29, 2016 at 8:15 am #104224
    why do i feel like this

Can someone please tell me. A guy says he likes me and wants to get to know me why don’t I believe him, we have been talking / seeing each other for a month now.

Louie97
    Participant
    June 29, 2016 at 2:24 pm #104244

Are you asking why you feel uncertain when this guy you have been talking to for over a month tells you he “likes” you and “wants to get to know you”? If so, this could probably stem from a distrust that a guy seems to have a genuine interest in you, and that the whole situation is too good to be true. This could be why you are having a hard time believing in him. My advice would be to remain cautious, but at the same time let things happen and don’t be afraid to take a risk and let this guy in.You could be missing out on a beautiful experience. All the best, stay positive.

lilrav
    Participant
    June 29, 2016 at 9:47 pm #104268

Are you asking why you feel uncertain when this guy you have been talking to for over a month tells you he “likes” you and “wants to get to know you”? If so, this could probably stem from a distrust that a guy seems to have a genuine interest in you, and that the whole situation is too good to be true. This could be why you are having a hard time believing in him. My advice would be to remain cautious, but at the same time let things happen and don’t be afraid to take a risk and let this guy in.You could be missing out on a beautiful experience. All the best, stay positive.

Yes I think you are spot on Louie97 I think I have my own insecurities from past history with meeting men that its making me think like this. I believe you could be right thanks for your advice I think I should differently stay cautious but keep going forward just in case.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 30, 2016 at 2:46 am #104271

louie is right unless you have a gut feeling that something is off

Louie97
    Participant
    June 30, 2016 at 9:11 am #104275

You are most welcomed. I figured that was the case since I’m really cautious about which guys I let into my life as well. All the best to you.

deezee16
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 1:56 am #104281

I have the same problem letting go and trusting new guys. I hope it gets better for you

lilrav
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 2:15 am #104285

Thanks everyone

nicegirlfinishlast
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 3:01 pm #104319

i have the same problem in trusting a new guy, I do hope it gets better