Why Do Some Guys Hide Their Girlfriends?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lindav
    Participant
    March 4, 2015 at 11:47 am #74697

In need of some male perspective!
    The guy is in my university, we were interested in each other and flirted, then kissed at a party and afterwards during classes it cooled down a bit and I let it go, then he started to chase me again.
    Didn’t speak to him during Christmas, after that he chased me like crazy. Constantly ran after me, wanting attention, said we should hang out, play sports (we share many interests and he loves it), and at one party he would dance with me, hold me, didn’t let me go – everything but kissing.
    Three days later I find out he has a girlfriend since Christmas break that he kept a secret for everyone. I messaged him straight away that that was very wrong of him and I never answered his reply.
    Why do some guys do this? Why did he get with her when he had a ”history” with me and acted like he was in love with me after (and before…) Christmas? Did he use me or was there something there? And will he ever start thinking “shit, she’s gone”? I’m lost on this…

Bowhunter_33
    Participant
    March 7, 2015 at 8:31 pm #74981

If he is already keeping secrets let it go

adambomb
    Participant
    March 7, 2015 at 11:17 pm #74986

we if he is then he possibly had some friends that tease or he has anxiety that when the word comes out the relation ship will be over. or as Bowhunter_33 just dump him but first confront him with this issue.

lindav
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 8:39 am #75005

we if he is then he possibly had some friends that tease or he has anxiety that when the word comes out the relation ship will be over. or as Bowhunter_33 just dump him but first confront him with this issue.

You mean his relationship with me or with her? Because the one with me was over as soon as I found out, and that was completely my decision.
    I confronted him immediately through message, I was very straightforward that what he did was wrong and I’m not the girl you can pull this stuff on. And then I never answered him again. I just hope that I made him realize that it’s not acceptable and that with this actions he lost me. But there’s obviously no way in finding that out I guess, because I am done but he is not approaching me as well…