Why does he behave that way?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 5:27 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sunflowerx
    Participant
    July 10, 2016 at 1:57 pm #104803

Why does a guy text a girl randomly saying that they could chill soon? But when you told him that you aren’t free for an outing with him he said it’s okay & tells you that at least a coffee pls? Finally you agreed, but it wasn’t a coffee but a dinner (you suggested it, as it was a quite late) He picks you up & sent you home , pays for everything, just being a pure gentleman.. But he could be somehow judgmental at times when discussing some topics over dinner.. Before we part ways, he said that he’ll text you but he jokingly said nah, you text me! (Maybe bc he has always been the one texting) Well, you just agree w/o thinking at that point of time not sure why also lol.. Well, you did text him & thanking him for a good night out & treat! He does agree that it was good night out! But poof! It just ended there! The next day you texted him (not the HOWS YOUR DAY text!) but just a random video link that you saw on fb telling him to watch but he didn’t even bother to reply you AT ALL.

Somme1947
    Somme1947
    Participant
    July 10, 2016 at 3:43 pm #104804

lol why did you went out with this guy in the first place?

sunflowerx
    Participant
    July 10, 2016 at 3:47 pm #104807

I was quite hesitant about it, but my friends told me to meet him and see how is he like 🙁
    Not sure what happened after that?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  sunflowerx.

sharkbate
    Participant
    July 10, 2016 at 8:14 pm #104812

yeah why did she go out with him in the first place??

sunflowerx
    Participant
    July 11, 2016 at 8:16 am #104823

why not? :/

confusedinfla
    Participant
    July 27, 2016 at 11:55 pm #106771

hmm, it seems like a lot of games. Dating should be easy, he likes you asks you out and then continues communicati9on

Izzeee
    Participant
    September 25, 2016 at 5:57 am #112429

He has no idea what he wants. I just ended a romance like this. I got fed-up with his text games, lack of clarity and no replies. Then he texted, emailed and called after not hearing from me. So, I started communicating with him again and his pattern returned. It was cyclical. I reached my saturation point and ended it. Good luck!

bobman123
    Participant
    October 25, 2016 at 11:24 am #115209

No good

MSgirl
    Participant
    October 25, 2016 at 12:35 pm #115236

Best thing to do is move on. I agree with confusedinfla, dating should be easy. If it’s not and games are involved, I would run like crazy. Life is difficult enough without extra bull added. Keep looking.

Anonymous
    October 25, 2016 at 3:24 pm #115290
    Reply To: Why does he behave that way?

Maybe there was something he discovered he didn’t like about you, it’s better he didn’t say…
    Maybe he choose another date, are you sure he was talking only with you???
    You don’t know what’s going on in their heads…
    Don’t bother to communicate again, is not that you’re in love, is just rejection unpleasant.
    So, turn your back the same way and continue meeting new people!