Why does he care if he broke up with me but hates that I'm moving on?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tara_Barz
    Participant
    December 27, 2016 at 2:41 pm #121162

Why does he does this?. It’s ok if he moves on and is in a relationship but its not ok for me to do it?. I’m not saying I let him get involved in my life but my question is why does he do this?. (I actually don’t let him get involved. He finds out this info and I only tell a small amount of people, and then he has his “buddies” figure out who the guy I am seeing is)
    He has been dating a girl for three years they also plan to get married. However when a man tries to enter my life or tries to date me he doesn’t like it and goes and messes it up. (By talking crap about me, by hitting or going up to a guy who shows interest in me)
    If it also helps he has anger issues like very bad anger issues and in the past has hit my ex boyfriend. The reason why he hit my ex boyfriend was because he found out him and i were seeing each other, He went up to my ex and asked him “What’s between you and Tara” my boyfriend at that time replied “I love her” and he punched him for saying that.

Tara_Barz
    Participant
    December 27, 2016 at 2:41 pm #121163

He also had my cousin spy on us
    I was also talking to his cousin once on facebook and we just had normal “Hey, How are you” conversations and I wake up one day and see that he has blocked me for no reason. I believe that reason was because of my ex
    Advice please? 🙂

multisamsami
    Participant
    December 28, 2016 at 7:24 am #121195

Hey,
    Maybe he feels really insecure, and doesn’t love himself. He can’t love himself on his own, he needs someone else to do it, and it’s you. Maybe when you were together he felt really loved by you, and he misses this feeling of being loved. And he uses manipulation to keep you to himself, so I would get away from him.. he needs to learn to love himself on his own.