Why Does My Ex Keep Contacting Me?!!!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

FavoredPisces
    Participant
    December 8, 2015 at 1:14 pm #89726

We broke up by text, then he had to have a “live” conversation (if the torture of the text wasn’t enough!), then he starts texting to tell me he misses me and he’s sorry he didn’t say he loved me at our live break up! Dear God. So, I start responding. He says, something like, well, I know the decision I made was right and I can’t see see you and I have a hard time breaking away from you. So, I said, look I love you and I want you to be happy with or without me. Stop texting for 10 days, I will too. We won’t communicate to give us time to move on. He flew off the handle and was so upset! Why? He broke up – TWICE! What is this? Someone?….

jennlexii
    Participant
    December 10, 2015 at 1:09 pm #89909

im in a similar situation. you need to see what makes YOU happy and if space is what you need, then you need to demand that. my breakup took 5 months because we were to hung up on the past and that just makes it harder

kyle81
    Participant
    December 15, 2015 at 12:55 am #90053

Yep simple. Was the relationship good? Ok? Faithful? Picture yourself in ten twenty years. Is person someone you could see yourself growing old with? If not stop wasting time and move on.