Why does she act hot and cold?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 3:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mark5728
    Participant
    April 16, 2017 at 12:24 pm #133393

I went on 1 date with this girl. I can tell she had a great time. Just before we went home, she also said that she’d love to see me again without me even asking her that. I said I’d love to see her again too.

When I texted her next day, she wasn’t interested in texting.

After a few days I asked if she’s was interested in going out to special event for the end of a skiing season. She seemed to be very interested to go there. She said that she will let me know if she will go because she often works on saturdays (event was on saturday).

So 3 days before the event she texted me that she took a day off for saturday.

1 day before saturday an event was canceled due to lack of show. After I told her about that, I asked if she wanted to go to the cinema instead. She replied that she doesn’t know, because she has to overdo her plans for saturday now, and she’ll let me know. WTF, her plan for saturday was to go out with me, but I just said sure, do what’s best for you. She didn’t write.

mark5728
    Participant
    April 16, 2017 at 12:26 pm #133394

sorry for bad language. I’m not from english speaking country.

Nathan1993
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 7:12 am #133493

need a bit more info