Why does this woman keep staring at me? I need help figuring her out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

spaceage1
    spaceage1
    Participant
    April 15, 2015 at 11:43 pm #77326

So,there’s this lady who works in the admissions office whom I kind of have a crush on, and I see her around school every now and then,and each time she stares at me.Whenever we are in the same room as each other, I catch her staring at me,other times I felt her eyes on me. One time,I was in the library sitting a few feet away from the entrance studying, she walked in the get something and when she was walking out I noticed that she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye. Another time,I was in the hallway with some friends and she came out of nowhere and we locked eyes for about 3-4 seconds then she walked away. Another time,she hugged someone in front of me and glanced over at me, then when she was walking back to her office she turned around and looked over in the direction where I was standing. Now,my problem is she makes me super nervous, for example, last week she was standing in the hallway, just standing there and then she kept leaving and coming back to where I was.

spaceage1
    spaceage1
    Participant
    April 15, 2015 at 11:45 pm #77327

…and I felt like she wanted me to notice her.
    So, do you think she likes me? And how should I approach her?

Anonymous
    April 17, 2015 at 6:35 am #77460

It so easy. Say her “Hi” then start conversation based on surrounded environment. If you are afraid girls, imagine she is just an unknown guy.
    If you are shy, and you can’t hide this fact, then say her you are shy, but keep speaking with her. Actually keeping speaking is all you need at first dating.
    So, if all thoughts left you, say her “all thoughts left me”. Keeping speaking what are you feeling ensures you are honest person.

Anonymous
    April 17, 2015 at 3:46 pm #77497

Sexy brunette 26 years worked fine body and perfect breasts I want to make new friends in the largest social network for dating. Send me an e-mail to: sexybadgril69@gmail.com