Why don't I get asked out on dates? Need tips on how to get asked out by crushes

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Why don't I get asked out on dates? Need tips on how to get asked out by crushes

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

joyce
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 6:48 pm #95082

So, I am a university student in the middle of my bachelors. I am a sexy girl with a beautiful face and I am physically athletic. Basically I feel confident in my own skin and I am not nerdy. However, even though I study with a lot of guys and have guy friends, I just don’t get regarded by them as dating material. No one has yet asked me out on a date and that really upsets me.
    The thing is also that even when I meet s.o. new and I find them attractive I don’t get asked out by them either.
    Sometimes I just don’t know what I should/could do or if it is even right to have hopes for having a boyfriend.
    About a month ago I noticed a really cute guy in yoga class. I got attracted to him. He did then once smile at me. Then I didn’t do yoga three weeks. I was finally there today. He was there sitting opposite of me and I noticed he did stare at me. I had hoped he would come and talk to me after the class, but he just said bye to me and two more girls and left.
    What should I do?