why has he stopped talking to me? Want to be friends with him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    February 8, 2015 at 2:34 pm #72841

hello : ]
    So, there’s this guy i really like.. and wish to be better friends with him. we have met a couple of times in groups, and he has always been nice to me.
    we would talk online a lot, share music. this went on for a couple of days. He invited me over to a house party.. and told me later (online) that he finds me cool and likes me..and has also mentioned how similar we are.. But he has stopped talking to me lately..and its just me initiating the conversation.. he wouldn’t even lead the conversation on.. would end it saying he’s out, or stoned, or sleepy, but would do it really sweetly..he could be busy, he is a busy guy, but he would show online..and still not talk, I Don’t understand what’s up.. should I ask him if something’s up? i really want to chill with him more and be friends with him

satoripua
    satoripua
    Participant
    February 8, 2015 at 5:30 pm #72844

He is bored. Try talking about sex or send him a sexy picture.

Anonymous
    February 9, 2015 at 3:37 am #72868

wow.

Nopenopenope
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 5:45 am #72871

Maybe something’s changed in the way her perceives you? Or he’s met a girl he likes and is spending time with her? I wouldn’t take it personally. If you know each other well then I’d either be direct and ask him (in person is usually better) or just give him some time to come out of whatever it is that’s made him go quiet.

Anonymous
    February 9, 2015 at 8:56 am #72894

hey dizzyrosecal
    thanks 😀
    i did ask him today if something’s up. We don’t know each other too well.
    he has told me about his relationship earlier and how flaky he is when it comes to such matters and doesnt let anyone come close.
    i don’t know why he has stopped talking really. could this be a reason?

imjustme
    Participant
    February 9, 2015 at 2:56 pm #72969

agree with comment above.