Why hasn't he asked for my number even though we have seen each other once ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

evergreen999
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 7:55 pm #155873

I met a guy at uni couple of years ago through group of friends and had been fb friends since. We had never really talked on fb but 2 weeks ago I said hi to him. Our conversation was fun and I found him interesting. He asked if I was free that night for dinner. I said no but we went for dinner couple of days later. It was like a date . We had been chatting a lot on fb like everyday (sometimes one day gap). And we went to a restaurant for dinner and then a bar. I have been on many dates but this was my best first date (if it was a date). We connected and had so much fun. The whole conversation was just about getting to know each other like on regular dates. That was last week and he has not really asked me out again even though we still chat on fb. I am very interested on this guy but I don’t know what he thinks of me. I find it weird that he has not asked for my number even though we have seen each other once. Does he just think of me as his friend ? I am very confused.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  evergreen999.