DATING ADVICE FORUM

Why is he cheating but staying with me?

Author
    Comments

• sjm94
    Participant
    November 21, 2016 at 2:27 am #117986
    Why is he cheating but staying with me?

2 girls this year have come to me confessing that they have done sexual things with my boyfriend and have showed me real proof (pictures & texts etc). I asked him ‘what am I doing wrong that you have to go seek things from other girls’ ‘tell me what i have to do’ etc. He said to stop saying that, and not only did he stupidly deny that he cheated, but he said that i’m a perfect girlfriend, and that there’s nothing else that i need to do to be good for him, i cook, clean, give him emotional support, love him, i never nag him/go crazy over small things, we have a good sex life and says im beautiful.
    If you could take his cheating out of the picture, our relationship would be perfect, we spend almost every day together, he’s affectionate, cares for me, protects me, we never fight.
    So I just don’t understand why he cheated on me? why he is still with me? What more do i need to do? and is it possible to change him? What is he getting out of it? I have SO many questions… please help!

Chlo
    Participant
    November 22, 2016 at 5:13 pm #118047

Try giving your whole heart when you have sex or kiss. Show him how much passion you have for him and showing him you love him. And it’s not real love if he won’t do the same. Hope I could help!! 😜👍🏻

ChristaB
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 7:56 pm #118157

The real question is why are you staying with him? You have no control over anyone but yourself. So if you want to be with a man who will not cheat on you – you should go find one. This one sounds broken.

katzzzzz
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 1:34 am #118169

He’s getting a lot out of it. You’re loving him unconditionally and he also gets to have what he wants from other women too. I’m sure he is a good person, but don’t you think you deserve to be with someone who wants to be with only you? This is the hardest thing in the world to accept and to move on from, but the truth is that you cannot change him, and regardless of the fact that your relationship looks good on paper, he is not respecting you. You deserve a lot more than this. Try your best to cultivate self love and find someone who will love you as much as you love him.

loct99
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 3:57 am #118172

its a nice feeling to be in a relationship. afraid to lose it

Lola2609
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 2:37 pm #118277

As much as it is a perfect relationship there is a “but” part (he is perfect but he cheated) and you have to leave. It is not perfect and he might love you but obviously not enough.3

teebee
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 3:37 am #118353

he don’t want you to change because he is cheating and getting away with it, he tells you that you are perfect because he can cheat and all you do is ask what you are doing wrong.

this is harsh but WAKE UP girl you have done nothing wrong, yell at him tell him to get out, tell him you deserve more respect and if he can’t or won’t give it to you then show him you won’t put up with it any more…..

he don’t deserve you!!!!!

or just cheat on him and when he wants to know why tell him that if he can do it so can you